5-storey building in a luxurious Empire style is located in one of the key tourist and cultural places.
There is a reconstruction project for a hotel.
The house was built in 1820 by the architect Franz Boffo.
From 1998 to 2000, a complete reconstruction of the building was carried out.
An autonomous heating system, ventilation and air conditioning system were installed.
The building is connected to two independent power sources with a total capacity of 90kW.
Installed alarm and video surveillance.
New marble staircase. Internal doors are made of solid oak,
wooden windows “Eurolex”, window sills made of white marble.
Possibility to install an elevator.
Ceiling height 4.5 meters.
Basement – 253.9 sq.m
1st floor – 346 sq.m
2nd floor – 383.7 sq.m
3rd floor – 385.7 sq.m
4th floor -418 sq.m
5th floor -425 sq.m
Attic -306 sq.m