The cost of apartments in Odessa - secondary housing stockThe price of the secondary property is influenced by various factors, many of them may not seem obvious to the buyer. To choose the best option, you need to know what it depends on. Main factors:
- Footage - the size of the living space is extremely important, the size of individual rooms also affects, especially - kitchen.
- Infrastructure - remoteness from shops, shopping and entertainment complexes, pharmacies, seas, schools and kindergartens.
- Housing condition - the need for additional investment in apartment renovation reduces its cost.
- Floor - usually, on the first and last floor price per square meter (м²) declines.
The process of buying a secondary apartmentBuy an apartment in Odessa secondary housing - simple enough, if you use the services of realtors. They will save you money and hassle. Main steps:
- Determine the criteria for the selection of housing.
- Evaluating options, offered by the realtor.
- Come to the place, inspect.
- Make a deal.
Security of purchasing an apartmentAll ads on our site are verified and photos are on 100% correspond to the real state of housing. Escorting the transaction by an expert will protect you from possible problems. Everyone, who at least once independently engaged in the purchase and sale of real estate in Odessa knows, that it is better to ask for help from the "First Realtor Company".
Attractiveness of apartments in Odessa for buyersOdessa - city with developed tourism, which retains its authenticity. It is the presence of the sea and beaches that is the main help for investors. - housing in this region will always be relevant. More than 15000 secondary apartments, they are especially in great demand among married couples, willing to live independently. Another reason, according to which the sale of apartments in Odessa on the secondary market is always relevant - high demand among future landlords, who rent their accommodation to vacationers in the summer season.
Criteria for choosing a secondary apartmentTo ensure that the acquired property meets all expectations, before starting his work, the realtor, together with the buyer, determines the search criteria. These usually include the following requirements:
- location of the object and infrastructure of the area, in which it is located;
- area and layout;
- number of rooms;
- number of storeys of the apartment and the building as a whole;
- state of communication systems;
- availability of repair and its quality;
- object value.