Rent of warehouses in Odessa on the site 1Realty.uaThe offered assortment includes a large selection of objects, they differ in size, location and functionality. Before, how to rent a warehouse, you need to calculate the estimated turnover as accurately as possible, having determined the required dimensions of the room. When renting premises for a warehouse, such factors should be taken into account.:
- Location. It should be optimal for the entrance of vehicles bringing products.
- The presence of an entrance and adjacent territory. These factors influence the, which cars will be able to load. We recommend choosing with a spacious entrance, so that there are no problems, when transporting goods.
- Communications. Desirable, so that the light is on in the room, water and heating.
- Fire alarm and fire extinguishing system. This will make it easier to comply with fire safety., protect employees and goods.
Types of warehouses in Odessa
- Class "A» - a building specially built for the organization of a warehouse made of lightweight structures without columns with a floor covering, near a traffic intersection.
- Class "B» - warehouse with similar infrastructure, as class "A", but which is in buildings up to two floors.
- Class "C» - warehouse premises without restrictions on layout and location.
- Class "D» - any basement or hangar room, without special conditions.